Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
My G-Grandson whom we almost lost by death--
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: May 21, 2019 07:37PM
As you can see he was very ill & was in NICU for a long time but is home now--The 2nd Photo -- a cutie---Still a long way to go but with prayers & Jesus I believe he is going to grow up strong & healthy & do God's work as His obedient servant--anyway that is my hope & prayer for Jude Alexander! Again, Thank you for all prayers! :angel: Ma

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2019 07:39PM by Missouri--Ma Betty.

May God bless him with a long healthy life.N/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: May 22, 2019 07:13AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: May God bless him with a long healthy life.
Date: May 22, 2019 09:13PM
Thank you, Mike! That is my hope & faith for him to live life to the fullest for Jesus & be a blessing to others! As for me, He is in God's hands! Amen! :angel: Ma

Re: My G-Grandson whom we almost lost by death--
Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: May 23, 2019 11:02AM
Good luck to him.

Date: May 23, 2019 05:29PM
Thank you, doc! We won't really know how much damage was caused when he wasn't getting oxygen for 13 mins until he gets older--right now he still can't move his right arm--he is given sessions at $150 a visit but don't know how long each one is & for what? But I know my God & He is in control of all things! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Continued prayers for his healthN/T
Posted by: Greg in Michigan
Date: May 23, 2019 06:47PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Continued prayers for his health
Date: May 25, 2019 07:50PM
Thank you, Greg!

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: May 25, 2019 08:31PM
Prayers said for little Jude that God will totally heal him and give him the best of health. He has a long life ahead of him with much to do. God Bless.

Date: May 26, 2019 08:19PM
Thank you, Confetrit, & yes he has & my hope & faith is in Jesus to help him endure & overcome all things until we are caught up into the air & have entered our Heavenly Home! AMEN! :angel: Ma