Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Today Was My Second Time Out Thus Far This Year :detecting:
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: May 27, 2019 03:03PM
It's been a week+ since my bike accident so I decided to head out to the park next door and see what I could find. After a couple hours of :detecting: all I found was 5 pennies and a little girl's heart ❤️. It's a tiny brass colored necklace piece. There aren't any markings on it so I'm assuming it's costume jewelry. I took a picture of it but my iPad won't downsize it so it's acceptable on this site. Wouldn't it be nice if the software here automatically downsized it for you. Anyway ... after my short hunt ... I realized my body isn't as healed as I thought it was. Oh well ... I'll give it another week and try again.

Glad you got out. Now get healed up.N/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: May 27, 2019 05:10PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Today Was My Second Time Out Thus Far This Year :detecting:
Posted by: Greg in Michigan
Date: May 27, 2019 05:55PM
Funny how sometimes we go to do something aft ere r an injury and we feel better "getting going " and other time we feel worst.
Maybe if we feel worst we tried too soon.
Pray for continued healing

Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: May 27, 2019 08:00PM
Our mind says, oh yes, I can do this & then our body speaks up & says, Oh NO, too soon--with more soreness, aches & pains ! :sad: But you got out & that counts while I stay inside & get more addicted to the Computer! :sad: :angel: Ma

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: May 28, 2019 09:26AM
Bless you and good luck.

Hang in there and get healed and that Gold ring is waiting for you. :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: June 02, 2019 07:47PM

(This message does not contain any text.)