Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
First water hunt of the year......
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: June 28, 2019 09:45PM
Lot's of clad, a wanna be gold chain and pendant, a kids ring, a fishing lure, and some misc. About 30 minutes into my hunt my scoop handle broke. Grrrrrrr!!!! I did what I had to do, kept on detecting using it like a hand scoop without a handle. Not easy but I made it work. Had to stay in the shallower water, but I now have a new handle installed and ready to go.

Looks like
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: June 29, 2019 01:14PM
a good start to the summer water hunts. Too many gaters here to get into the water. Steve in so la

Yep they would keep me out of the water! :huh:N/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: June 29, 2019 06:41PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: First water hunt of the year......
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: June 29, 2019 06:59PM
Nice hunt & glad you are doing water hunting now BUT sorry your scoop handle broke! Soon will be a regular thing to water hunt! My daughter was here bringing back my washed clothes & she was melting--Very hot & humid here in MO! Possibly could be more storms--Been lots of storms & rain--Rivers are flooded & can't go down because it keeps storming & raining in the Midwest! Farmers can't plant nor reap their lowlands for crops! SAD! Ma

The big pond?
Posted by: Greg in Michigan
Date: June 30, 2019 05:36PM
Heard it's a little cool, but with the heat were having it might be good

:canadaflag:Re: First water hunt of the year......
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: July 01, 2019 08:04AM
Nice to see you a swishing. All adds up!

Re: First water hunt of the year......
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: July 05, 2019 01:54PM
Despite the broken handle, on your scope, it looks like you had a 'Duck' of a hunt :rofl: