Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
What different detectors are you hunting with :twodetecting:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: July 09, 2019 05:15PM
Hea guys would be nice to know what brand detectors are you using for land or water:clap:

Lotsa chuckles -
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: July 09, 2019 07:07PM
I'm sure when I tell you my only detector this last 25 years is a Fisher 1266. Still works great. Steve in so la

My main two are..........
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: July 09, 2019 07:31PM
Minelab Etrac, and for water a Fisher CZ-21 but have a few others for other types of digging.

Re: What different detectors are you hunting with :twodetecting:
Posted by: Nauti Neil
Date: July 13, 2019 03:20PM
Xp goldmax power,saxon sm45 and c scope cs1220xd........not a screen or program on any of them.....long live simplicity.

Re: What different detectors are you hunting with :twodetecting:
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: July 19, 2019 01:07PM
Over the years I've owned and hunted with Garret's, White's, Minelab, and others. Obviously some were better than others. My newest detector is a Teknetics Minuteman and I absolutely love it! It's light and very easy to use. You don't need to be an electronic genius to figure it out and there's no long learning curve. It's a deep seeking detector and whatever the detector says it is that's what it is. Once you learn how the detectors functions, it's smooth sailing from then on. I'm amazed how sensitive this unit is, for the price I purchased it for. As a matter of fact, you can go directly to Teknetics website and purchase the detector for a $100 less than retail by obtaining the discount code. It's a winner!

At this time I'm..........
Posted by: Greg in Michigan
Date: July 20, 2019 07:59AM
Using the Garrett at pro. Can't say it's as good as the minelab explorer I used before but I can as it's exactly 1/2 the weight. 5 lbs down to 2 1/2.
It's still finding some goodies for me so I'm happy. My thought when switching was .... maybe it doesn't detect as deep as the minelab but hopefully I make up for it by detecting longer before my arm feels like its going to fall off.

Greg in Michigan

Fisher F75 LTD, CZ20, F2 for backup :detecting:N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: July 21, 2019 06:22PM

(This message does not contain any text.)