Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Still NO rain :hot::drool::look:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: August 26, 2019 07:37PM
Good mercy still no rain looks like Florida and maybe Louisiana might be getting some soon ,things are sure getting bad heat index up to 114 degree and hum.95%.Its been months without rain and water rationing about to start:sadwalk:Water bill plum out of sight:drool:

Why didnt you say so - - -
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: August 26, 2019 08:05PM
I could have sent you some of the 16 & a quarter inches we have had this MONTH !!

Steve in so la

Re: Still NO rain :hot::drool::look:
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: August 26, 2019 08:11PM
So sorry, Bro Bill, -- I guess He is answering prayers to save the babies! Sure will pray harder for rain & heat relief for your area! You may get more than you need if any hurricanes reach TX--but just a little & not all at once! Keep asking--& who knows how soon & how much He will send you! Hope & Pray is the most any of us can do! God Bless & may He bless you real, real soon! SIS Ma Betty

:canadaflag:Re: Still NO rain :hot::drool::look:
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: August 27, 2019 05:58AM
pray and it will come......

Date: August 27, 2019 08:35AM
Yep, getting desperate this might sound :wacko:but at this point I could handle a small rain storm ,I stayed at home during" Harvey" saw 95mph winds there was no where to go to with in 500 miles:yikes:One neighbor left for Austin,Texas it took him 2.5 hours to travel 14 miles it was bumper to bumper for the next 120 miles to Austin.O course I had my wiener pooches with me :laugh:

Re: Why didnt you say so - - -
Date: August 27, 2019 04:45PM
Watch out for gators & cotton mouths:look:

Date: September 01, 2019 07:00PM
Yahoooooo got 1 inch of rain.Pray we get some more soon need a good 4--6 '' rain to perk up grass,trees will sure help farmers and ranchers:thumbup:

Date: September 02, 2019 01:39AM
Praying, Bill, that you will get more but not the gully washer kind, as a slow steady rain is the soaking in & cooling off weather kind--May the Lord Bless & keep you & yours in His hand & grant you your desires of much needed RAIN, RAIN, RAIN Please LORD! Thank You, Jesus, in answering prayers for Bill & calming the hurricane Dorian for all those in its pathway of danger! Amen! Ma

Date: September 02, 2019 08:04AM
Thank you,Sis.:thumbup:

Date: September 02, 2019 10:19PM
You are welcome Bro! Here is to needed rain--coming soon, I pray! Ma

Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: September 20, 2019 10:40PM
Hey C.J.M. This one's for you! Beaumont Texas. 9/19/19

Date: September 21, 2019 07:44PM
OOOH, that hurts ,never made a drop here :drool:

Date: September 21, 2019 11:15PM
Well that is way more than a few drops & no one would want that much, so that is something to really be thankful for! God Bless with just the right amount you need, Bro Bill! Ma