Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Prayers for mom...
Posted by: Greg in Michigan
Date: September 08, 2019 08:21AM
Wife and I were suppose to be in Alabama now on vacation but my mom's not doing so well so we canceled/ postponed. She is a Christian. She's 88 and Dad's been passed away 12 years now. Just in the last 4 months she's confused and cant remember things. She no longer plays piano at church and that brings her down. Lot of Dr. Visits to find out how this can happen so fast.
Please say a prayer for her.
Thanks
Greg in Michigan

Prayers sent. n/t
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: September 08, 2019 11:10AM
Praying for herN/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: September 08, 2019 11:39AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Prayers for mom...
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: September 08, 2019 07:38PM
Prayers--I too am seeing DR & Urologist which is not for me, as not easy for me to be ready & have someone to take me & get me back home! My sister is now the same way & forgets very easily & doing a lot of crying because her son made her move into a Senior Citizens Apartment--not easy leaving your home & giving up independent living but older age & illnesses usually catch up with us all! So sorry about your mom, Greg, because I am 84 & understand by having many illnesses & have for years! God Bless & have complete faith in Jesus that He is with each of you & taking care of her! AMEN! Ma

Prayers for Mom and You Two Also :angel:N/T
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: September 13, 2019 10:38AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Prayers for Mom and You Two Also :angel:
Date: September 13, 2019 06:34PM
Thank you, Bro Martin--When life hands us a lemon just rest on Jesus Whose love sweetens life by making LEMONADE! Ma

Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: September 17, 2019 02:56PM
Prayers for all you guys,Lord bless them with healing.:thumbup:

Date: September 17, 2019 06:17PM
Amen, Bro Bill! Ma