Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Same old song & dance:sad:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: October 07, 2019 06:28PM
I had about 1" of rain since I posted last.Today the wind is blowing from the north first sign of fall still having temp/s in the 90's:huh:Rain all the way up the country ,but not here all prayed out for rain:sadwalk:

Re: Same old song & dance:sad:
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 08, 2019 02:54AM
So sorry, Bill, guess God's plan is not to have rain in your area yet! Maybe you are to MOVE is His plans?? Anyway, I could fast & pray BUT that is difficult to do, unless the Lord puts prayer & fasting on me & He hasn't!! Sure SAD though that there hasn't been RAIN & looks like still no RAIN! Ma

Date: October 08, 2019 07:56AM
Maybe i need Elijah to put in a good word with the Lord:thumbup:

Date: October 08, 2019 08:20PM
Yes, as it hadn't rained in 3 years & Elijah PRAYED, PRAYED & PRAYED AGAIN & THEN THE RAIN CAME--faithful sincere prayers work! By our Faithful & Persistent prayers God does what seems impossible to man! PTL! AMEN! Ma

Date: October 13, 2019 06:37PM
Well, the front came in and feels great got 2/10's of an inch so better than nothing :closedeyes:I have a few toads around the house and they are yelling for water all night long,don't blame them abit.

Date: October 13, 2019 10:24PM
LOL BILL! Tell them to get out there & do rain dancing as I guess their kind of prayers (YELLING) aren't being answered either! Well 2/10's is some & maybe the Toads yelling will bring more along with some dancing & leaping! :crylol: Need water to wash down those bugs--hard swallowing with a parched throat! Maybe have a party, inviting toads & frogs from all around to dance & yell, YA know that just might work! Well try is about all anyone can do while crying, Please Lord help us, WE NEED RAIN as quickly as possible & with You, God Jehovah, all things are possible!! Well joshing ya a little BUT I sure hope the RAINS come in just the right amounts for the areas! God Bless--Keep a prayin' & a Dancin'! Ma!

Date: October 16, 2019 06:50AM
Its rainning as we speak a front just came in its still dark outside,but hope we get at least two inches we are 14" behind :blink:God bless you guys:clapping:

Date: October 16, 2019 08:15PM
That's great hope it rains more--Now on the treasure found by the other guy, WELL that is a lot of treasure hunters' luck--errr bad luck, as the early bird gets the worm! :shrug: :lmfao: Ma