Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Update on Tom Cunningham!
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 08, 2019 08:33PM
I talked to Tami about 2:00 PM & Tom was still in ICU because of the MED given him, he had to be watched but they have a room available now & he is to be transferred into it this evening! He can talk but is slurring his words! I'm sure he wants out as men usually don't like being in the hospital! :shrug: Please keep him & Tami in your prayers! I am giving my 1991 Toyota Tercel car to my grandson & she will be taking it up to Bismark, MO soon --so travelling prayers, too, please! Thank you all & May God's blessings for you & families be many! Amen! Ma

More prayers comingN/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: October 09, 2019 06:45PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: More prayers coming
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 09, 2019 10:21PM
Thanks for your many prayers--Talked to Tami & she was at hospital--since she doesn't know how long before Tom can do anything or even help-- Ashley & Dusty or one or the other is supposed to come for the car & then I can sign the title over to them rather than Tami, who would have to sign it over to them & probably have to wait for new title because Tom can't drive his car, too, so Tami has a way back home--Think I messed this sentence up--Oh, well you know what I mean! LOL! Will be keeping my license plates as MO is issuing new ones for its 150 year anniversary! Mine have Handicap! My expenses have gone up $20.00 & then $5.00 more per month starting Jan 1st! But SS Income is the same-- don't know if SS will get raised or not but even if it does the Medicare will be raised so either a little more or no raise at all! I bet you can't wait until you start drawing yours! LOL!! Enjoy life with the grandkids, as they will grow up fast! God Bless! Be HAPPY, Don't Worry! AMEN!