Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Coinspader and his son
Posted by: coinspader
Date: October 14, 2019 11:59PM
Hello all, I would like to invite you to check out my youtube channel "coin spader " where I use various different metal detectors, lots of live digs! I would also like you to check out my sons channel "Michael H. Baun " , he is the creator and host of " The MHB Podcast. Seeking truth in a world of ideas" My son is a Pastor and he offers his unique outlook on scripture as it applies to our world today. I personally think he is very insightful in his interpretations of the bible, of course I am very biased being his dad, but I think you all would enjoy it. Thank you for checking out my post. GL HH

Will check it out. :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: October 15, 2019 09:19PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Coinspader and his son
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 15, 2019 09:39PM
I will check it out, also! God Bless! Ma

Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: October 16, 2019 06:46AM
AMEN:thumbup:

Posted by: coinspader
Date: October 28, 2019 09:37AM
Hello all, I would like to thank all of you who may have checked out my sons pod cast and youtube channel, he is a young millennial who is very motivated to spread Gods word and I am very proud of him. Thanks again!

Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 29, 2019 04:25AM
You are welcome & come be with us on THE CMD Forum anytime--We love Jesus & all who spread His Gospel Word! May his U-Tube preaching be a huge success with the saving of lots of lost souls for Jesus! God Bless! Amen! Ma Betty