Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
checking in to say hello
Posted by: trump
Date: October 18, 2019 07:43PM
I just stopped in to say hello to all of those that I know on here.
I don't go detecting any more for health reasons ,But I am still able to go geocaching which helps me to get out when the weather is good. I am still working for a church and that has brought me closer to the lord since I started working .It feels good to be attending church after 60 years .If you still have your get togethers in the summer I would enjoy meeting all of you again. So Steve, Betty, Mike, Neslie and the rest of you stay safe out there and happy hunting.
trump

Here In America "In GOD We Still Trust"

Re: checking in to say hello
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 18, 2019 09:50PM
Sorry Ma is 84 now & memory is not so good; therefore I don't remember you, trump-- :sad: but welcome back & Mike is still Moderator so he will be the CMD Member to get us together & meet again; although I never attended because of health & finances, I am sure some would like that again! We are all getting older & not as able to travel far like long ago--I see you joined in 2005--WOW! I joined in 2001 after buying my first Computer in 2000--ME Time passes quickly--Congrats on serving Jesus & able to be in church! God is good & YES! "In GOD We Still Trust"! God Bless! Amen! Ma Betty

So good to see you post...........
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: October 19, 2019 05:48PM
Too often folks disappear and never are heard from again. Don't be a stranger. :thumbup:

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: October 21, 2019 02:39PM
Continued good luck Trump.

And hello to you.--
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: October 21, 2019 05:04PM
Bill = good to hear from you & glad to see you working at the church. I have slowed way down on detecting also due to years of swinging. Keep us posted , Steve in so la (moved from so az to so Louisiana)

Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: October 22, 2019 04:02PM
Hmmmm getting old is no fun my church is mostly old folks and people passing on fast:sadwalk:Times are getting worse like we expected so many are sick crime is out of control you are not safe leaving home:blink:
Remember this as times get worse"God's glory will not reside amidst persistent rebellion"The statement is true "ICHABOD" Is true in this times----The glory has departed.:sadwalk:

Re: checking in to say hello ( Me TOO!!!
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: October 22, 2019 05:03PM
Just popped in today for the same reason. Glad I did so I can say hello to you and glad you are still able to keep on keepin on.

Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: October 23, 2019 04:33AM
Well, Bro Bill, sad times are here & worse than past years! BUT remember there is joy in having Jesus as our personal Savior & Lord Who helps us in our needs, Who never leaves nor forsakes His own; so therefore by prayers each of us succeeds in enduring & overcoming all things! Amen! Ma