Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
2 returns in 5 days....
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: November 29, 2019 09:38PM
2 returns in 5 days. Went detecting at the beach today. Found an iphone that had been freshly dropped. I checked to see if it was locked and it was. I figured I would wait for it to ring then answer it, so I could return it. I put it in my back pocket and decided to detect some more. About 40 minutes later I was talking to another guy that was detecting not far from where I had found the phone. A guy came jogging over our way and said, did you guys find a cell phone. It was then that my back pocket started to ring and vibe. He was calling it with his friends phone trying to hear it. I said well my pocket says I did. He was very thankful to have it back. Returning an item to a happy person never gets old.

Re: 2 returns in 5 days....
Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: November 30, 2019 01:43PM
You are the man. Congratulations on saving the day.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

:canadaflag:Re: 2 returns in 5 days....
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: November 30, 2019 02:21PM
You on fire Miky. Great PR for the hobby and attesting to your prowess as a detectorist. Outstanding!

Re: 2 returns in 5 days....
Posted by: SeniorSeeker
Date: November 30, 2019 04:32PM
Mike, This is so awesome! I love returning things to those who lost them. I remember returning a high school ring once.

Re: 2 returns in 5 days.... :thumbup: :clapping: MaN/T
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: December 01, 2019 10:23PM

(This message does not contain any text.)