Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Update on my former husband--he now has a pacemaker--& Tom had his last rehab today in same hospital!
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: December 11, 2019 10:07PM
Thank you for all prayers! Ma

Hope all goes well.N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: December 12, 2019 06:57PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

More prayers comingN/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: December 13, 2019 07:46AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Update on my former husband--he now has a pacemaker--& Tom had his last rehab today in same hospital!
Date: December 13, 2019 08:42PM
Thank you, both Mikes--Found out today from Susan that because of his blood being too thin (he is on blood thinner) they couldn't put a pacemaker in for my former husband's heart, so he checked himself out of hospital & is back in his APT! All I can do is pray for him to be saved & then Jesus will do what is best for him now & eternally! Thanks for prayers, YA ALL! Ma

Re: Update on my former husband--he now has a pacemaker--& Tom had his last rehab today in same hospital!
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: December 15, 2019 03:00PM
Does he have a pastor betty:unsure:

Date: December 15, 2019 08:05PM
No, as he probably hasn't been to church for ages!

His blood was too thin; so couldn't put in pacemaker for now! He fell & hurt his arm & can't raise it above his head so if pacemaker put in he wouldn't be able to lift other arm overhead & would need help--so they stopped the blood thinner & are supposed to put one in Dec 30--has a heart Monitor for now ! Please Pray for his salvation as he needs Jesus & needs to repent for all the lies he has told me & others! Tami had food poisoning & was really sick with throwing up but better now--she was so bad Tom almost called DR but she was vomiting so badly & all over her clothes that it would have been hard to do! Praise the Lord that she got better & didn't have to go in the mess she was in! Ma