Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
GOOD MORNING :thumbup:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: December 18, 2019 05:40AM
Well, got up at 4:45 am temp. 29 degrees cold for this far south and believe it or not still no rain:shrug:We are 16 "behind on top of that having back problems they come and go ,but after 3 spinal fusions and one neck fusion and complete right shoulder replacement its a miracle I still moving around.Hope everyone is doing well or better.God bless us all.

Praying for rain, and your health.N/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: December 18, 2019 09:46AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

The Good Lord - -
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: December 18, 2019 11:05AM
gives & takes - blessed be the name of the Lord. Like Mike - praying for your health & rain. Merry Christmas. Steve in so la

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2019 11:06AM by steve in so az.

Re: GOOD MORNING :thumbup:
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: December 18, 2019 04:51PM
YES Bro Bill! God bless us everyone & you with renewed health & rain-- God is good but works & supplies our needs & often our wants on His own time line! We need to pray & tell Jesus, daily, that we love Him & to help provide for & protect us & our families -- for evilness is spreading like wildfire ; so imperative that we pray for each other to endure & overcome all things in God's plans & in His Will & not ours, for Our Heavenly Father knows best for each of His Children! Bless the Lord Jesus oh my soul & all that is within me! Amen! Ma

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: December 19, 2019 05:35PM
Praying for some rain for you.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: December 20, 2019 11:35PM
Good morning on the 21st of Dec. I don't imagine the cold weather helps your back any.

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and Prayer said for a better New Year.