Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
THE LAST NIGHT'S STORMS!
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: January 11, 2020 06:08PM
It was terribly noisy here in MO with all the lightning, thunder clashes, rain & loud booms (but didn't lose power --Thank You, God) I do hope & pray all our members in the states that were in far worst conditions of tornadoes & flooding are all okay! So many states affected & hurt by them! I did pray for MO & all who were in harms way during the night (a long one--I was up posting for most of it--went to bed at 4:30 AM ). By the news & photos it was really devastating in many states & to PPL ! Please Lord Jesus comfort those who lost loved ones & homes that were destroyed--Give them Your Comfort & Peace that passes all human understanding! Amen! Ma

Alls well here -
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: January 11, 2020 10:32PM
in so Louisiana. Fortunately we were on the tail end of the storm. Got 1 1/4 inches rain is all. May the Lord bless those who were less fortunate. Steve in so la

Re: Alls well here -
Date: January 12, 2020 02:46AM
Very glad to hear, Steve, that all went well for you & Nancy in Louisiana--Don't know how much rain we got here but it was still pouring down when I went to bed! Ma Betty P.S.--There was flooding in cities along the Mississippi River last year, so looks like maybe more of the same which makes it difficult to plant crops & grow food for Spring & Summer! SAD!

:canadaflag:PrayersN/T
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: January 13, 2020 09:33AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: THE LAST NIGHT'S STORMS!
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: January 13, 2020 05:04PM
Hea guys come down to south texas and be safe ,and still no rain misty but no decent rain down pour:shrug:

Date: January 13, 2020 10:23PM
Well, Bill, I think God wants you to move where you can get enough rain to meet your needs! Apparently, no rain where you now live. Well it seems praying hasn't helped: So go where it does rain BUT not too much at one time! :cheekkiss: Love YA, BROTHER! Ma

Glad you are safe....
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: January 14, 2020 02:43PM
Praying for those who were hurt by the storms

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: January 14, 2020 06:06PM
Glad you were safe.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Glad you didn't lose power and no damage.N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: January 15, 2020 10:55AM

(This message does not contain any text.)