Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Christian Metal Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Hi guys good to see your all still here,
Posted by: WaterHound
Date: January 12, 2020 08:25PM
Or ive missed the only boat worth catching , im still repenting and praying for souls to be saved ,and yes swinging the coil , ive found 6 gold rings this last summer and one platinum a week or so ago ,but ice is moving in , only rivers and lake michigan and it bays are open up here had to breack through some ice today stayed near shore , time to hang the coil up till spring i guess god bless you all

Re: Hi guys good to see your all still here,
Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: January 12, 2020 11:11PM
Welcome back, WaterHound, & congrats on the nice ring finds! Yep, sometimes gotta quit & wait for better times! God Bless & may He keep on blessing you with more rings when winter is over & Lake Michigan thaws! :thumbup: Ma Betty

Date: January 13, 2020 10:40AM
Thank you ma. your a diamond in the crown of christ , a mary and a martha .

Good to see
Posted by: steve in so az
Date: January 13, 2020 02:25PM
you are still swinging. WTG on the rings, Steve in so la

Date: January 13, 2020 06:13PM
Well thank you steve and god bless you with a very VALUABLE gold relic that screams sell me to a museum,

Date: January 13, 2020 10:13PM
AW! Thank you, WaterHound, for your kind words & what a blessing being both Mary & Martha--A listener & a doer of God's Holy Word! God Bless & keep posting & if you can-- let us see photos of your finds & stay on top by finding more of those nice rings! Ma Betty

Cold here but........
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: January 14, 2020 02:45PM
open water in most areas. Sure has been a warm strange winter

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: January 14, 2020 06:06PM
Good to see you back.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Date: January 14, 2020 09:32PM
Well hi mike and 7 cent worth good to get a welcome from you both , and i hope you all have been blessed with pockets full of good treasure from the ground and the lord , im so glad you guys are still here , and talk about jesus so openly, and still believe the best treasures are his blood and souls being saved , going back to this site is like going back to the church a person grew up in , god bless everyone on this forum and their loved ones with more love , faith and strength from his spirit and word this new year . Dan green

Date: January 14, 2020 10:19PM
Thank you, Dan, (WaterHound) nice to be remembered that way & God Bless you & yours! Ma Betty

Glad we are all here also. Good to hear from you and congrats on the finds.N/T
Posted by: Mike Chgo area
Date: January 15, 2020 10:53AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Date: January 15, 2020 09:04PM
Thanks mike from chicago area and god bless you and your family , you know guys somtimes when im in big shopping center like wallmart with all those people buying and selling i wonder is their a nother Christian in the house , ever feel that way . Times like that make me feel so thankful for the fellowship of other believers. My wife and i went to bible study tonight and were blessed