Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beep & Dig Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Compadre Finds Lost Ring :thumbup:
Posted by: Coin Rescue Inc
Date: December 18, 2019 02:56PM
A friend of mine is an avid Deer Hunter.
A month ago he discovered he dropped his ring somewhere between the road and his hunting blind.
He gave me a call and asked if I could lend him a simple Detector.
We met up for lunch and I lent him My Compadre. I provided a demonstration how to use it.
The Next day he went back to the woods and retraced his steps.
I received a text and a photo of the ring. Mission Accomplished.
I will see if this will inspire some interest on his part to "Hunt" out of Season for Treasure.
:tesoro:

Re: Compadre Finds Lost Ring :thumbup:
Posted by: tvr
Date: December 18, 2019 06:23PM
Compadre is the one I loan out when people need to find something in their yard. Mine has the 9x8 coil on it. It has done well for people who borrow it. If I remember correctly, it has been loaned out and found three sets of keys, one ring and buried property survey markers.

Re: Compadre Finds Lost Ring :thumbup:
Posted by: tag1260
Date: December 29, 2019 01:49PM
tvr
Compadre is the one I loan out when people need to find something in their yard. Mine has the 9x8 coil on it. It has done well for people who borrow it. If I remember correctly, it has been loaned out and found three sets of keys, one ring and buried property survey markers.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, touches my Compadre!!!!!! It'll be the very last detector I will ever part with.