Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Finally - some news about the Manta - its the Fisher Impulse AQ
Posted by: bklein
Date: January 06, 2020 09:30AM
LE.JAG
bklein
Is the reason the gp can’t see the ring in iron because by design the gp will blank the audio on the iron? Same with the CTX... I suspect the gold signal is there but the designers made a decision to blank iron or sound iron just because most of the time there is no iron and anything that is iron is junk at a beach. Pi’s already had the reputation of sensing gold/coins in black sand. Congrats on realizing beach hunters don’t really care to hear iron targets but sure do want to hear the gold and designing a 7uS machine that can.

the gold signal is there, but gp and ctx cut the iron
the AQ system is different
he sees the iron as ground / to the tipping point / limith
determine by mass of iron and / or gold

the one who developed this machine is Alexandre Tartar / French engineer
He now works for FTP
there is a nugget version in development (with ground balance)

+ he is working on another project
pulse Bipolar / Bipolar technology on a Pi
consists of alternating positive and negative pulses
(+ - + -) at high speed / PPS / to suppress the ground effect
it works, I tested the first prototype (beach)

I think it will be even better / volcanic and nugget ..

Ahh, sorry I got the two of you mixed up. Yes I have been reading on Geotech the benefits of a bipolar detector and may try and make one myself someday!

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: January 08, 2020 08:01PM
LE.JAG
with AQ you can detect
a gold ring among a handful of nails
including under the nails ...

You'll have to excuse my skepticism, but ... I would have to see this to believe it. If this is true, then what's to stop md'rs from taking this to ghost-townsy places and just seeing through carpets of nails to dig all the masked conductors ? I can think of some out-west stage-stop type places in the desert, where the entire zone is just one non-stop avalanche of iron grunts. We resort of machines like the 77b, Tesoro Bandito, etc... in an attempt to aid in the ability to average-the-targets. But even with the BEST of those options (the 77b), it is handicapped on depth, and reaches a point of diminishing returns once you've added the 2nd or 3rd nail (depending on the size of the nails). So I can't comprehend a machine that's going to "see through handfuls" of nails. If that machine ever exists, then SCREW the beach ! I would rush that puppy out to the ghost townsy spots !

Posted by: LE.JAG
Date: January 09, 2020 06:53AM
Tom_in_CA
LE.JAG
with AQ you can detect
a gold ring among a handful of nails
including under the nails ...

You'll have to excuse my skepticism, but ... I would have to see this to believe it. If this is true, then what's to stop md'rs from taking this to ghost-townsy places and just seeing through carpets of nails to dig all the masked conductors ? I can think of some out-west stage-stop type places in the desert, where the entire zone is just one non-stop avalanche of iron grunts. We resort of machines like the 77b, Tesoro Bandito, etc... in an attempt to aid in the ability to average-the-targets. But even with the BEST of those options (the 77b), it is handicapped on depth, and reaches a point of diminishing returns once you've added the 2nd or 3rd nail (depending on the size of the nails). So I can't comprehend a machine that's going to "see through handfuls" of nails. If that machine ever exists, then SCREW the beach ! I would rush that puppy out to the ghost townsy spots !

nothing prevents you from trying.
he will find gold among the iron / even better with the 8 inch
but no silver coin / or it must just cut
very small nail / it's the mass that counts
(the weight of a nail = not their numbers)

the sandbags on this video

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubQ8sMSADSE

contains volcanic sand
it's iron powder / AQ is the only detector that goes through

I don't know if there is a lot of gold
in ghost towns ..
but if you think about the world market
there is more beach in the world // full of gold jewel
that ghost town:blowup:

Fischer--Aquamanta // Pulsepowers Goldscan 5C // Nexus coronado // Vista Gold

( sorry for my english )

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: January 09, 2020 07:52AM
LE.JAG
.....but no silver coin ....

Uh, so you're saying the nail-see-through trick only works for lower conductors, eh ? Then that would be opposed to the objectives of ghost-town hunting. They certainly don't want to miss high conductors. Because that could miss some valuable USA seated coins, etc.....

Also : This now makes me curious what the cut-off point calibration is, for "high" vs "low" conductors on that. Because there's some big beefy gold rings that read up in the corroded zinc. to I.H. range of the Target ID scale. In other words, some big beefy gold rings can be high conductors (or "mid", depending on an individual's definitions of the terms). So if this is going to pass a zinc penny, for example, as a "high" conductor, then you could miss some very large gold rings. Same for some gold coins : A USA $10 gold reads up at the corroded zinc range, and a $20 gold reads at the low penny range.

So as you can see, there are valuables that are not necessarily in the "low" range of TID.

Posted by: LE.JAG
Date: January 15, 2020 06:31PM
there are many possibilities
rejection settings
by cutting only small nails
we can still have silver coins

multi tone / can also help
richer in information than Mute mode

it was not designed for hunting relics
or nuggets
but he can do it
everyone will have to test the possibilities
according to hunting sites and targets to search

the rejection adjustment range is very long
and the next little reels
will further improve the separation of metals ..

Fischer--Aquamanta // Pulsepowers Goldscan 5C // Nexus coronado // Vista Gold

( sorry for my english )

Posted by: lytle78
Date: January 16, 2020 05:41AM
When LE.JAG writes “little reels” - I believe that its what Google Translate gave him when he entered “ petites bobines ” - that’s because Google doesn’t know that it’s French for “small coils”.

Rick Kempf