Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Day 1 With NOX 800 Fresh Water Lake
Posted by: Mike K (Ohio)
Date: July 27, 2019 08:20PM
Well we have hit this place pretty hard with CTXs, Excalibur Ils. and in about 4 hours this was all I could find. Was glad to just get some roundness in the bottom of my scoop by the end!!! I was using Beach 2 and running sens at 22.

Re: Day 1 With NOX 800 Fresh Water Lake
Posted by: fwcrawford
Date: July 30, 2019 01:12PM
Nice piece of silver.... that’s getting as hard to find as gold for me lately.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: July 30, 2019 05:29PM
Just curious why you didn’t try say park mode? I’m not sure what you were looking for....but it’s really got better algorithms.....beach 2 is working at lower power (as much as 50%), it’s using a salt setting both can really affect what you find and depth.

Silver does seem to be hiding out lately.....good find in a well hunted spot

MDT 8000, EQ 800, CTX, Blue Xcals
Dew Meeker

Date: July 30, 2019 06:00PM
dewcon4414
Just curious why you didn’t try say park mode? I’m not sure what you were looking for....but it’s really got better algorithms.....beach 2 is working at lower power (as much as 50%), it’s using a salt setting both can really affect what you find and depth.

Silver does seem to be hiding out lately.....good find in a well hunted spot

Lets just say I just got it and wanted to go out and hunt with it and someone suggested beach 2. I don't know maybe he thought I was hunting in salt water I really don't know. But I can tell yea I won't be doing that again lol.... Many thanks to some of the users on this forum that put out a helping hand to help a rookie with the NOX lol.

Mike

Date: July 30, 2019 06:02PM
fwcrawford
Nice piece of silver.... that’s getting as hard to find as gold for me lately.

Right well there are allot more people out there hunting just like the rest of us lol... & Thanks yea it cleaned up pretty nice its .925 I'll take it over a junker.....