Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Found today..
Posted by: fwcrawford
Date: August 07, 2019 05:07PM
I went on a short hunt today at a local swimming lake.
I hit the beach first and only found a couple coins, but got this ring.. thought it was junk at first..
Turned out to be silver with some nice stones in it that I need to have checked.. guessing the blue stone is a sapphire..not sure about others.
Found a few coins in the water, but not many.. ring made my day.. didn't expect much at this site.
Thanks for looking!

Re: Found today..
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: August 07, 2019 05:53PM
Very nice find...

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: August 07, 2019 07:37PM
Beautiful ring Felix!! I hope they are real diamonds :)

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Mike K (Ohio)
Date: August 07, 2019 08:53PM
Silver is Great any day of the week!!!!! and Roundness in that scoop is also a BIG +++ Nice Looking RING!!!! Congrats!!!!

Mike K

Posted by: Mike K (Ohio)
Date: August 07, 2019 08:56PM
earthlypotluck
Beautiful ring Felix!! I hope they are real diamonds :)

I found a silver ring with some big stones in it and it was sterling. Do they put diamonds in silver rings? I hope they are real also!!!!!

Mike K

Posted by: Dancer
Date: August 17, 2019 09:22AM
Get that baby cleaned & buffed , you got yourself a eye catcher.