Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Tarsacci metal detector
Posted by: tvr
Date: November 06, 2019 06:46PM
Very pretty ring.

Posted by: denny45
Date: November 07, 2019 11:22AM
Thanks dew and Tvr

Hoping to find a few more good ones before the year over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2019 11:25AM by denny45.

Date: November 13, 2019 11:21AM
Dug up what I thought was a white gold ring turns out to be stainless steel. Sounded like gold ring. I hate these SS rings.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: November 13, 2019 12:59PM
Well you saw the ones I posted..... a real disappointment. BUT.... beats the heck out of a penny spill lol.

MDT 8000, EQ 800, CTX, Blue Xcals
Dew Meeker

Posted by: El
Date: November 18, 2019 11:10AM
Been out of state and just got back and saw your great find. :thumbup: Did you pick up your unit from Merced and get some one on one instruction?

Date: November 19, 2019 01:31AM
El
Been out of state and just got back and saw your great find. :thumbup: Did you pick up your unit from Merced and get some one on one instruction?
No, I had it delivered.

Date: November 28, 2019 09:53AM
Why is the reeded edge flattened? Was someone going to make it into a coin ring. Found when I dug up the gold ring .

Silver and deep nickel
Date: January 03, 2020 12:38PM
The dry river seems to be sanded in, no gold after many hours just deep pulltabs at 12-13 deep along with some deep iron and other junk. . So I decided to hunt the area where there was some erosion and exposed gravels littered with old rusty cans and rusty bottle caps. This is where I dug up the gold ring in November. I chased only high conductors since I wasn’t finding any gold anywhere. Dug up a 57-d Rosie and 54-s Washington quarter.:smile: The other day while park hunting I dug up a 1888 liberty head nickel almost 10 inches deep. My CTX couldn’t do this. Gonna try some relic hunting with the MDT this weekend and see how that goes.