Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Tarsacci metal detector
Posted by: Wandering Karl
Date: October 14, 2019 08:57AM
OK, so I go to their site, follow the links and it wont tell me the price. Apparently I have to apply with my info to get the price. Is it going to be an exclusive club or is this part of a Not Everyone Can Have One marketing plan, or we don't have many at the moment, or what?
Anyone care to share the approximate cost of one of these things?

Posted by: tvr
Date: October 14, 2019 10:52AM
I don't have one, but some quick searches found that a couple of posts are out there saying it was right around or just a little over $1500. Of course, prices might change ... who knows for sure without filling out the inquiry form.

Posted by: denny45
Date: October 14, 2019 11:42AM
Wandering Karl
OK, so I go to their site, follow the links and it wont tell me the price. Apparently I have to apply with my info to get the price. Is it going to be an exclusive club or is this part of a Not Everyone Can Have One marketing plan, or we don't have many at the moment, or what?
Nasa-Tom of Dankowskidetectors.com sells them $1539 taxes and shipping included. Email him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2019 12:00PM by denny45.

Date: October 14, 2019 05:25PM
Thanks folks. I am always suspicious of companies that don't tell you everything upfront. They tend to hide things for a reason ime.
Toms a good guy by all accounts tho so that speaks well of them.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: October 15, 2019 01:17PM
Not sure Tom is in the selling machine business. You are better off talking to the designer Demitar who has that web site. Denny is right on the price. Im lucky enough to know Tom so i got mine from him personally. And yes, he is an exceptionally nice guys very into detecting. Demitar used to work for Fisher before they moved to TX. He did the coinstrike for them. I dont think hes trying to hide anything........ hes just not a marketing guy lol. Thats kind of how Tom got involved helping him get the word out about this unique ........ not a VLF..... not a PI machine. I dont know why ...... but people that have them are sure trying to keep um a secret. Tom initially did .... limit who he was selling to. I believe he wanted to see how some of the experienced guys felt about them and the learning curve. Its different..... BUT i bought mine about 9 mos ago and have only picked up the Nox or another machine about 3 or 4 times. Tom guess we were using the MDT 70% of the time...... he was wrong. Is it perfect no...... but it does find gold. Me and a hunting buddy have laughed about being out there digging a target that we end up straddling the hole lol. To a new guy the digits will seem a little jumpy....... but it really reacts to the various metals. It seems to ID pretty deep.... but will upscale trash...... thats a good thing. Its well out of the gold range when deeper. So far ive done better with this machine than even the Nox. 7 chains with the Nox last year ....... 6 so far with the MDT..... and one really impressed me it found it. Demitar has really designed a VERY good machine all CF and he makes his own coils. Hes not trying to keep these machines a secret.........seems WE are lol.

MDT 8000, EQ 800, CTX, Blue Xcals
Dew Meeker

Date: October 15, 2019 05:41PM
Good info dew. Your endorsement speaks volumes too. Thanks.

Date: October 16, 2019 05:03AM
Karl..... i try to be honest with the machines i use. We all have different skill levels...... and some are more techy than others. So whats easy for me may not be to someone just beginning. Everyone learns at their own pace. Ive always said........ dont sell a machine until its paid for its self, by then you know if its for you or not.

Dew Meeker

Date: October 16, 2019 12:31PM
denny45
Wandering Karl
Nasa-Tom of Dankowskidetectors.com sells them $1539 taxes and shipping included. Email him.
This price is for states out of California.

Date: October 16, 2019 12:36PM
After a PM with Tom, i stand corrected apparently he does/will sale you a machine.

Dew Meeker

Date: October 16, 2019 11:40PM
Greg at transbaymetaldetectors.com sells tarsacci detectors on the west coast.

Date: October 27, 2019 12:09PM
A guy from France (magus detection) just bought one and did a U-tube video of the un-boxing. I didnt post it here because i dont know how to without the survey or advertisement with it. But if you want to see whats included and a really good up close of what you get with the machine and how well built it is this should do it. Now ill wait and see what he says about its use on the beach from the other side of the pond.

Dew Meeker

Date: November 02, 2019 07:43AM
I think i can show this U-tube video that i just found done by Greg. I like it because it shows the sounds in various modes. That loud booming sound you hear in AM comes thru like that even on deep targets. I use AM period in and out of the water. Bottle caps will hit around 20ish or -27.... depending on the type. I dig a few in the water when im checking everything out there..... but just because they hit somewhere around a quarter. But for the most part if i want to cherry pick..... i dig 1 - 10 targets. Target range on the machine is -30 to +30. Its nice to have a unique machine on the beach especially now with the Nox being out. I got 6 gold recently ... 1was 22K the others 14K...... it just seems to like heavy deeper gold.... but these finds were low weight items just missed. Where i hunt its really sanded in and there are 3 shifts of hunters...... so you have to work at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy5XfOOcdxM

Dew Meeker

Date: November 03, 2019 07:07AM
Few more golds....... it really likes ROUND but does pretty well on the smaller gold tool

Dew Meeker

Date: November 06, 2019 11:13AM
My first gold ring with the tarsacci!

3.1 grams 14k ( not a genuine diamond ) found at one of my swimming holes. My T2 doesn’t work very well here but tarsacci had no problems. I did not see the ID numbers I went by the sound not deep close to the surface with some iron close by.

Settings were: 18hkz, mixed mode, sensitivity 9, threshold-2.

Date: November 06, 2019 05:07PM
Outstanding.... how sweet is that? One for the treasure chest.

Dew Meeker