Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
"Water" Hunt turns up some rings.
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 26, 2019 06:00PM
My last little fresh water outing and follow up trip turned up 6 rings; a 14k gold ring and 950 Pd ring and 4 'others'. I'm still suffering the disappointment when I see the round ring shape and . . . . it's tungsten carbide or stainless steel.

It's not much compared to most of you that get to hunt the salt water beaches on the coasts, but it is a nice change of pace from chasing a few old coins here and there. (EQ800)

Best of luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

Rich (Utah)

800 - EQ11, EQ06
DEUS - X35 9"

Re: "Water" Hunt turns up some rings.
Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: November 26, 2019 06:59PM
I think that excellent! Congrads on all four!! Specially the Palladium and the Yellow!!

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....1 Silvers ...2

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: November 27, 2019 06:26PM
Very good hunt.. trust me when i tell you there probably a few hundred saltwater hunters wishing there beaches had the potential to give up that much loot...well done..

Posted by: tvr
Date: November 27, 2019 07:22PM
Looks kind of like when I first detected my local community beach many years ago, pulled up a hand full of rings in a few hours. Not that way now. Congrats on the loot!

Posted by: zac
Date: November 28, 2019 05:00AM
Nice finds! I found my first and only palladium ring this last year too. It was on the Big Island of Hawaii. Fits my wife perfectly.

Posted by: Dancer
Date: November 28, 2019 07:41AM
Never found a Palladium yet. But got to tell you that Tungsten guy got a way with women. He looses his rings all over !

Turned up some rings.
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 28, 2019 11:34AM
Thanks for the comments everybody. Like TVR suggested, the water recreation areas in my region have already been gone over many times, tough to find good spots. I've been going over old posts here looking for fresh water hunting ideas. Always fun to scout new areas.

Rich

800 - EQ11, EQ06
DEUS - X35 9"

Posted by: denny45
Date: November 28, 2019 06:29PM
Nice going

Posted by: Mkus
Date: December 02, 2019 05:54AM
Nice finds Im in eastern Ct on the shore and my two best gold rings came from one yard not the beach lol for all the time I spend hunting the beaches during the winter Id wish I would find more.
Mark