Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Vintage Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Compass xp-350
Posted by: rhager4059
Date: April 08, 2019 08:26PM
I have a scanner XP 350 compass. I was wondering if this is a good detector. If it is i need a plugin from the end of coil cable to the box both male and female side. Any suggestions or info on this machine would be appreciated.

Re: Compass xp-350
Posted by: silverseeker 2
Date: April 09, 2019 06:57AM
The Compass XP 350 is a very good machine. Anytime I use my XP350 I seldom DIG Iron but use just enough
Disc. to knock out small rusted iron nails. This is a Great beep and dig unit. You can have this machine
Repaired or find parts from Keith Wills at East Texas Detectors. Love my XP 350. Not my go to machine
but a very dependable Back up unit. Hope this helps you out some.
silverseeker 2

Posted by: silverseeker 2
Date: April 09, 2019 07:11AM
I also own 7 other Compass Detectors. . Love them all as they are just very Capable
Detectors. I own 2 Au 52's, Gold Scanner Pro, XP Pro, X100 Challenger, XP 350,
Goldstar 400, Coin hustler.I like to Collect old vintage Compass and vintage Teknetics
Detectors. My favorite Teknetics detector is my Red box Mark 1 with the white 10" magnum
coil which is like next to impossible to find. Some of these units can easily hunt along side
of some of the big guns out there. JMHO
silverseeker 2

Posted by: rhager4059
Date: April 09, 2019 07:27PM
Thanks for your respose. I did call Kieth today and he has the plug i need and the manual for this detector Thanks for your help.

Posted by: claramax600
Date: December 07, 2019 05:53AM
Ohh, I just saw your thread, I was looking it for my father, then last week I bought it from coupons for Christmas, and there its also not too much expensive and quality is also good, well If need to buy another thing will search on your store.