Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Minelab SD, GP, & GPX Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: I'm really liking my GPX
Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: February 20, 2019 01:59PM
The first time I hunted with my gpx a fellow was using a ctx 3030. He couldn't hear a 8" bullet while it would blow my headphones off lol. Yes this was with the stock 11"dd coil. It really opened my eyes.

From The Great Appalachian Valley Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2019 02:00PM by Digger70pa.

Posted by: jimmie
Date: March 04, 2019 07:57PM
Nice finds !!!!

Date: March 05, 2019 08:28AM
jimmie
Nice finds !!!!
Thanks buddy. The Gpx has really opened my eyes to what we've been missing. My good vlf machines are toys compared to it. This is one of my last finds before my health went south again.

From The Great Appalachian Valley Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2019 08:31AM by Digger70pa.

Posted by: u2robert
Date: April 08, 2019 07:21PM
I got the little battery 1/2 size of the stock battery and it came with a control box pouch that you carry the battery in it's the best.

Date: April 11, 2019 09:50AM
u2robert
I got the little battery 1/2 size of the stock battery and it came with a control box pouch that you carry the battery in it's the best.
One came with my gpx when I bought it
It only lasts about 2 hours. I like the weight though.

Date: September 30, 2019 02:00PM
I got the GPX4500 out yesterday & it didn't let me down.

Date: November 26, 2019 10:30AM
Block A with my 4500.

Date: November 28, 2019 05:14PM
I love my GPX4500.

Date: December 05, 2019 08:06PM
I'm using my GPX4500 & the 12.5" detec round coil. It seems to really like round targets. This is my latest button dug with this setup.